Multimedia Arts Summer Academy
MULTIMEDIA ARTS SUMMER ACADEMY
Digital Arts. Digital Fluency. Digital Pathways.
July 3 - July 28, 2017
Community, Continuing & Corporate Education is pleased to welcome you to the Multimedia Arts Summer Academy (MASA) at Cañada College, a hands-on experiential learning camp for high school students entering grades 10 - 12!
Learn new skills using state of the art software, build your portfolio, meet new friends with similar interests, and discover if this is the career pathway for you!
- Located on the beautiful Cañada College campus
- Hands on learning and skill building in Graphic Design, Web Design, Multimedia Arts, and Animation & Video Game Art
- Portfolio building through in-class projects, Open Lab sessions, and Portfolio Days
- Monday to Friday classes with 2 two-week sessions
- Full day classes from 9 am - 5 pm
- Two 2-week sessions in July